July 28, 2009

A Busy Day


Today was so busy! We started getting all the computers running, the projector working, and the document camera going. Also, we continued the clinic, disected a pig, learned recorders and many other special projects. The team is working so hard! We just don't have enough time to get it all done. Thanks for your constant prayers and comments. We are working hard to encourage the teachers who work so hard. They are brave to put up with us disturbing their routine. Most a re so eager to learn. Mark will lead our chapel tomorrow and we are trying to sing a song with Jane on the guitar.also. I am going to bed. Several of us have to move rooms tomorrow again! Blessings and love, Carroll

2 comments:

  1. Dear Carroll (and everyone),
    I enjoyed everyone's stories about your safari experiences and the recent Mercy Care photos. Carroll, it was so nice to see your smiling face looking out at us from today's posting! I am impressed at all you have already accomplished, but I know that the time is short and you have much still to do. I hope that you had a restful night's sleep.
    Love and prayers,
    Steve and your Peakland Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carroll and "team",
    I, too am thrilled to see that precious smiling face of you! What a fantastic photo! Aaron, I have thoroughly enjoyed your commentaries and felt that I have been right with you all, on your trip. I went along with Carroll and Wayne in 2007 and cherished every moment of being at MCC. Stay safe and know that you all are in my prayers daily. LOVE to Patrick!
    Take care,
    Purnell Pettyjohn

    ReplyDelete